My photo
Im the most fabulous person you shall ever meet MAUAHAHaHAHAHAHAHAH... Ignoring what Ive just said there completely, allow me to introduce myself,I am Sarah Louise Davies,currently living in the wonderful Country,England, of which I am very proud. I was born on th 17th of the 11th 1994, so that would make me,at the present time,17.At sight I am quite plain,at 5'7 in stature,blonde/brown hair,and blue eyes..Enough about my trivial self and thank you for reading this thing called my blog

Monday 14 October 2013

Stupid Cupid

Cupid, Draw back your bow~

I've got a thing for this song, its sounds excellent. 
Lots of changes have happened in just one day, I cant really explain it in detail, but lets just say a lot of prayer is needed. Its like new beginnings..but yes..I'll stay strong for my family. 
Its mine and mums lazy Monday today. She has Mondays off from work and we just sit and watch TV and drink coffee. We watched more Episodes of City Hall, Kim Sun Ah and Choi Seung Won's chemistry is brilliant. I approve. Chicken Run was watched also and as usual it was brilliant as ever. If anyone ever wants to know what Britain is truly like, they should watch that film. Pure Genius. I'm trying to cut down on tea and coffee intake and replacing it with other herbal hot drinks and green tea, but I'm finding it difficult. It's been really slow today, so I'm trying to speed it up by cleaning out the computer, because it full of so much crap. I should be very ashamed of myself. It would be ideal to have an external hard-drive really, but money doesn't grow on trees, so for the moment I'm driver-less..in more way than one. 
Very much missing my love this week, LDR suck people. I wouldn't wish it upon anyone. It's like voluntarily having a hole in your heart, because its a space you're saving for this far away person and of course, a hole in the heart hurts..even if it is a metaphorical one. 

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...