My photo
Im the most fabulous person you shall ever meet MAUAHAHaHAHAHAHAHAH... Ignoring what Ive just said there completely, allow me to introduce myself,I am Sarah Louise Davies,currently living in the wonderful Country,England, of which I am very proud. I was born on th 17th of the 11th 1994, so that would make me,at the present time,17.At sight I am quite plain,at 5'7 in stature,blonde/brown hair,and blue eyes..Enough about my trivial self and thank you for reading this thing called my blog

Tuesday 15 October 2013

Silhouette



Any song featuring Ellie Goulding is actually going to be lush, and guess what? This one is no exception. My mum doesn't know her name, but whenever she hears one of her songs on the radio she asks me " Its this the water girl?", because for some reason she calls ' Anything Could Happen ' the water song..therefore Ellie is the water girl. Oh Mummy. The fire works have started already. I love fire works. The smell,that smoky familiar scent that looms around the autumn nights, the unexpected beauty of their colourful explosions, which melt into the darkness of the sky and yes, even the noise of them. When I was a child I remember the big bonfires we would have in the car park next to church before they built the flats there. I remember mum making a last minute Guy Fawkes doll and it looking fabulous. My mum can do that, make something amazing in no time, be it a art drawing, decorating a room or making up a new years fancy dress costume for all the family. Its a gift and I love her for it. Going back to the topic of the bonfires, I realize now that the memories that have stayed with me growing up are ones where there are many people gathered, but these people are not strangers, I'm familiar and comfortable around them. I cant remember the faces of many of them, but when I think back, its a cosy memory, a secure memory. I'm very blessed to have had the upbringing I had, it was without tragedy and strife. I had a mother who let me grow my very own character, and imparted wisdom and kindness into my everyday life. This has turned into a bit of a ode to mummy speech, but I'm just typing what comes to me in the moment, and this time its my mum. My eccentric, irreplaceable Mum. 

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...