My photo
Im the most fabulous person you shall ever meet MAUAHAHaHAHAHAHAHAH... Ignoring what Ive just said there completely, allow me to introduce myself,I am Sarah Louise Davies,currently living in the wonderful Country,England, of which I am very proud. I was born on th 17th of the 11th 1994, so that would make me,at the present time,17.At sight I am quite plain,at 5'7 in stature,blonde/brown hair,and blue eyes..Enough about my trivial self and thank you for reading this thing called my blog

Saturday 12 October 2013

Absence makes the Heart Grow Fonder

It is Saturday and Minnie is home for the weekend!! It's been great, and today has lasted for ever which is really nice. We started the day with a few hours of Kingdom Hearts, then proceeded onwards in our march of awesome entertainment by watching Big Bang's Alive tour 2012 concert which was absolutely Fantastic Baby(had to do it ). I feel so privileged to have been able to see them live.Thanks to my sister again for buying me the ticket and paying for my travel to get up London, you may not know it but I feel touched. If you read any of my blogs you'll know I quite like my sibling a lot. I was just wondering now how many months of my life have been taken up by Make up tutorials...should I be worried? I feel inspired..like contour..that shizz is epic. 

I got sent this yesterday by a annoyingly special someone with a message attached to it saying "Warning:may induce feels" 
Ok the content of this link is no doubt very adorbs and marshmallows, but it the fact that the special person sent me this is the best thing, I was like crumpling up into a whole " I cant even you this person" mess, and I think for a moment I actually melted. I have a moral to this story though which is that it is the thought that counts ..really. So go out and think up or write/post/link something that will make that special someone smile or if you do it right, even melt.
 I am going to go watch Howls Moving Castle now on our wonderful LED/HD/HQ/1080p Smart TV, which is one of the most blessed things we own in this house and enjoy a cup of tea. 

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...