My photo
Im the most fabulous person you shall ever meet MAUAHAHaHAHAHAHAHAH... Ignoring what Ive just said there completely, allow me to introduce myself,I am Sarah Louise Davies,currently living in the wonderful Country,England, of which I am very proud. I was born on th 17th of the 11th 1994, so that would make me,at the present time,17.At sight I am quite plain,at 5'7 in stature,blonde/brown hair,and blue eyes..Enough about my trivial self and thank you for reading this thing called my blog

Wednesday 9 October 2013

I'd like a iMac

No lie, my nails have been growing so fast lately..what have I been doing differently? Not much up, the only thing that is different is that I've probably hidden deeper into my unsocial and unproductive world. I see people saying " Oh Im so behind in this and in that..so lazy..unproductive" and I'm sat here like oh young one, you know not the meaning. I have mastered the art of procrastination, its not even a skill now, it has consumed me. I am in deep doodoo. Apparently writing to do lists are a big help..If only I didnt give up trying to make one when I dont have a pen immediately to hand . Even if I had a gun pointed to my head, I dont think I'd be bothered.That bad thing is a I find it rather comical. Oh Lord preserve me. In other news, having abstained from the dreaded bread monster for these past few days, I gave in to temptation and had four glorious slices of toast which I most thoroughly enjoyed, the spreading of dad's home made blackberry jam made the experience even more delightful. I cooked some really good fried rice yesterday, I surpassed myself, it was seriously tasty, even mum enquired just a moment ago if I could make it again tonight, but dad has already made some soup and I used up all the rice yesterday so its a no for now. Awww Sam has just come into the darkened hovel to say hello, what a cute booboo. He must be attracted by what I'm listening to at the moment

I dont know one comes across these things, but I like it so its all good. I love that old scratchy sound, makes music sound all the more warmer and worn in, like a pair favourite pair of trainers. Speaking of trainers, I got a pair of knock of converse for seven quid, they are pretty good, from a certain distance you cant even tell they aren't the legitimate hollowed canvas treasures which grace so many peoples feet these days. I'm proud of there fake success and will wear them proudly. Oh my word what am I even listening to, its making me so happy.  
Waldir, who ever you may be, you doeth bring me joy. 

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...