My photo
Im the most fabulous person you shall ever meet MAUAHAHaHAHAHAHAHAH... Ignoring what Ive just said there completely, allow me to introduce myself,I am Sarah Louise Davies,currently living in the wonderful Country,England, of which I am very proud. I was born on th 17th of the 11th 1994, so that would make me,at the present time,17.At sight I am quite plain,at 5'7 in stature,blonde/brown hair,and blue eyes..Enough about my trivial self and thank you for reading this thing called my blog

Thursday 17 May 2012

Vintage sea and BB cream

I was tidying my room the other day, because it hadn't been cleaned for ages and it needed it. I was sorting out the desk which I fling everything onto, and I thought that all the colours and what not looked really nice. I took pictures of the some of the stuff Min brought me back from Korea, and also the new tops I bought from T.K.Maxx because I love them and they were a bargin

My half organized - sad -excuse - of a desk

THE BB CREAM(only Korea could produce such an amazing substance)
Also the skin malgeum which is I must say, most refreshing. I don't exactly know what it
does but every time a swipe it on, my skin looks and feels fresher.

that's both of them looking all cute out of their boxes


thank you Men for the foreign beauty products, I love them lots~

Here's some of the Kpop produce that was collected for me, because you cant go to Korea and not buy Kpop merch'






but its su QT :3



SO I got these designer babies from T.X.Maxx. T.K.Maxx curbs my cravings for craving elite clothes. Why ? you may as. Well I'll tell you, its basically a shop full o f designer clothes...but for high-street prices. You can buy a Ralph Lauren coat for £50 if you go at the right times. How can one not love that? The first item I got was Kookai jumper T-shirt, with tiny gold bunches? sewn into the sleeves, Its so my style because its casual, but with a smart pair of trousers and some sweet shoes, you can transform it into something rather dressy I think.




The second is a long lazy summer T by Levi's, and I saw it and the colours were just so beautiful, like a vintage picture of the sea? and I HAD to have it. It was just the kind of thing I wanted for summer, light, long and loose. I bought it and looked at it when I got home and realized it was from one of my favourite brands and that made me even more rejoiceful. It was a good day tbh.


and also it was made in Portugal, and as we all know Francisco speaks Portuguese....and the fact that hes from Brazil doesn't really matter because the connection is still there ya know?  

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...